We reeeeaaally need more blocks!!!

• July 4, 2015 at 12:44 pm #384
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

The reason this is a whole forum by itself is because I don’t think people mention it enough in others, and BJG won’t realize that, well, we reeeeaaally need more blocks!!!

You can use this forum to post ideas for blocks you want to add.

July 4, 2015 at 12:54 pm #385
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

First of all, farming plants and the tools to do it should probably be pretty important, and being able to collect tree leaves is another thing.
    Furniture is also pretty important, but not as important as solid colors.
    You’ll notice that we don’t have anything to use as red, black, blue, orange, or yellow, and pink leaves can’t be obtained yet in survival, although that’s kind of a moot point since we’ll most likely get them in V1.1 along with purple leaves. We really only have brown, green, and gray blocks.

I sincerely hope BJG will take these suggestions into consideration.

-Squeamy_Cat

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by squeamy _cat. Reason: Spacing
    July 4, 2015 at 12:55 pm #386
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

plus, more enemies

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by squeamy _cat.
    July 6, 2015 at 7:35 am #389
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

With the new addition of Fantasia and Inferno in V1.1, one could almost wonder where it might end… (Heh heh) …you know, there’s lot of space in front of the world portal… …It would be spec-tac-ular to have other worlds that require different world portals and/or craftable items to use to get to them.

Also, here’s an idea: craft a bucket with dirt to make a flower pot (or craft directly with), and craft that with a sapling to make a potted plant!

Too, keep in mind that if the crafting interface has arrows, so can the other storage sections.

I, again, hope that BJG will consider these suggestions.

-Squeamy_Cat

July 7, 2015 at 1:32 pm #390
    amazingpikachu
    Participant

Carpet blocks would be nice.

August 22, 2015 at 8:50 pm #414
    sethmc226
    Participant

Flowers would be a nice addition

August 25, 2015 at 11:47 am #415
    speedy1101
    Participant

I miss seeing the sun in some games.Could you add it with the moon when the update comes out for adding the ocean/beach,if you do?

August 25, 2015 at 11:48 am #416
    speedy1101
    Participant

Please make the cacti dangerous and usable.That would be great!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags