Things Cube Creator 3D needs! :)

• August 28, 2015 at 7:32 pm #420
    Raymond Silva
    Participant

I would like to start saying that cube creator 3d is an awesome game but ofc a game always needs something

Beds:
    We all know we have the sleeping bag button but we should b able to put furniture such as beds, couches and etc.

Attacking Enemies:
    One of the problems is that when you want to attack an enemy you have to be right in front of them. You could probably fix that by doing a attack-range distance update fix, I would personally want something like being able to attack enemies at least from 4 blocks away.

Decorations:
    This is a constant bother for Cube Creator 3D users. After they finish building something…that’s just it. Nothing to put in your house/building. That would be very appreciated.

Multiplayer:
    I would say that the multiplayer request is the most requested one. And I know you guys at Big John Games are working on stages for Multiplayer. I would really love this and it would make the game 1000000000000000 times better since you would be able to play with your friends via online play or just local play, visit other users’ worlds, play online and it would make your cube creator gameplay more engaging and of course waaaaaay more fun.

More Blocks:
    We users are very happy and love the blocks you put in the game and the ones in the update. But we need more creativity and for that we need more blocks and types of blocks. More liquid cube editing and performance. We users would love to have more blocks.

Weapons:
    I absolutely love the swords and axes that are available in cube creator 3d, but we need more weapons to expand our gameplay and make it more interesting. Also it would help in defeating and battling enemies.

Highlighting/Selecting a block:
    I myself noticed that when you highlight a block the black square halo that surrounds the block is a little bit too thick and too dark. It would be good if you make it thinner and more transparent. It;s not a big deal but it would make it more stylish and better in every way.

Running:
    Running is a feature that I know cube creator 3d users would love since it is a constant trouble when fighting enemies and trying to run away from them but they catch up to you and Kill You. Also it would make it easier and faster to travel in Survival Mode hence getting from one spot to another quickly or more faster.eator Users

More Environments:
    I know that these type of features take some time to develop but It would just make me very happy and make all the other Cube Creator 3D users happy since you have more to choose from and more fun!!!

That’s basically it!

My Rating for this AMAZING game:
    I absolutely love cube creator 3D and I give it a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out of 10.
    Thank you Big John games and I hope that with the comments and opinions of our fellow Cub Creator 3D users we would love the fixes and new and innovative changes to Cube Creator 3D that we desire. Sorry if I sound too demanding
    Thanks! 🙂
    This comment is for the entire game overall not only survival mode, please take that in mind. Thanks once again!!!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Raymond Silva.
    September 1, 2015 at 6:35 pm #423
    eveman333333
    Participant

I think they should add Lions that you can Tame and ride on 😀 also i love all of your ideas

September 5, 2015 at 6:10 pm #425
    Raymond Silva
    Participant

Thanks EVEMAN333333! Lol Lions ok….i say more animals and enemies.
    Nice suggestion though!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.