More color variety?

• April 23, 2015 at 2:18 pm #289
    morpheel
    Participant

Sorry, this probably more appropriate for the creative forum, but I simply could not access it at all. {admin moved}

Anyway, I think the game needs extra colored blocks, like the wool in minecraft.

The current color options are very limited, mostly just gray, green and brown.

Also, it would be nice if we could create ladders.

April 26, 2015 at 8:46 pm #293
    stagzealot
    Participant

I completely agree, the building aspect is great, we just need more blocks.

April 26, 2015 at 11:25 pm #299
    morpheel
    Participant

It’s specially odd how there’s not some sort of black block, the closest thing is the coal ore.

April 27, 2015 at 2:59 pm #304
    megasuperguy
    Participant

I agree.

May 3, 2015 at 6:02 pm #323
    TrainerLITTLER
    Participant

I’ve actually run into the issue you’ve addressed here.

I mentioned you talking about this in my thread, and as I mentioned there, I’m building a mansion.

While attempting to build and decorate it (In the limited way we currently can) I realized there isn’t much color variety at all.

I used snow for the entire thing due to the white looking nice. But floors, furniture, and even the roof are difficult to address to due the fact that we really do have just green, white, and brown.

Whatever colors we kind of have are overtaken by their textures (Example: the bricks are the only blocks red (Somewhat) in color, but are visibly bricks. You can’t make a carpet or whatnot out of them).

We also don’t have a pure Red, Purple, Pink, Blue, or Black (The lights aren’t solid blue, and leaves aren’t harvestable in Survival Mode, making pink unaccessable).

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by TrainerLITTLER. Reason: Adding Information
    July 1, 2015 at 4:42 pm #375
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

Indeed. My fancy road new road that’s supposed to look like tar isn’t making it as coal ore.

July 1, 2015 at 4:46 pm #376
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

|\__________/|
    \/ / \ \/
    >| o o |<
    /\ T /\
    —- O—-

July 1, 2015 at 4:50 pm #377
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

(ouo)
    (o.o)
    (-o-)
    (o_o)

July 1, 2015 at 4:50 pm #378
    squeamy _cat
    Participant

D;

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.